Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps - Oldie but Goodie Thursday at Catch the Bug Challenges

Happy Thursday everyone!
Hope you are having a most wonderful day!
Thursdays are fun days at 
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGES
where we feature an Oldie but Goodie 
from Bugaboo Stamps.  

My card today features Ruby Calendar Months - September
and was made for my daughter's French teacher.
The funniest thing about this to us was that 
this image looks very much like Mrs. Bartels :o). 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations challenges #318 "Anything Goes

Hope you enjoyed my inspiration today!
Please go visit the blog and see the
other fun creations today by my DT pals too.

Thanks for stopping in to visit.  Hugs! D

1 comment:

  1. What a great teacher card, it is sure to bring a smile to her face!! So glad you joined our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!